Thursday, January 6, 2011

Dream, Passion and Action

Here I am...sitting on my chair that I used to sit where I was in Jogja. My mind flies back to my last time when I was sitting on this chair at night to study, to get my dream. What a horrible memorable struggle to remember. I love flashback-ing on it.
Now I'm here with different status of academic, different dreams, different on some more things. I'm college student now, in university I dreamt about. My dreams now are not only for me myself but also for everyone around me. I get my new pattern of mind, which is broader. Then I realize that everyone changes with because of their struggle of life, they change as mature as they are, they change because time brings them to the future so they have to keep looking forward. What happens to people also happens to me. I feel it so deep inside.
Life is not easy. I know it, everyone around me does. With thousand dreams I have and my so so brain, I know that life's much more harder for someone like me. But one thing world should know: "I'm not a smart person, I'm not always the lucky no.1, I'm not the outstanding one at class, but I never lose my passion and I will never feel tired to get my dreams."
I can be dreaming. I'm able of doing it. But I dont wanna be a loser by letting go my dreams without make it real. I'm not afraid of dreaming and I must be brave to make it real whatever the way I choose, whatever the challenge I should take, whatever the time makes me wait........
The last one I said, it sounds hopeless. People tend to be as soon as possible to make their dremas come true. But it's not for me. I'm not thinking like that. For me, God has right in intervene our dreams. We're not alone in walking because God see us. God decides when our dreams suppose to come and suppose to be delayed.
Like I said, I have so many dreams but I haven't got one of them, the most difficult and the most valuable from me. Sometimes I think that I'm not worthed to hug my dream because until now I cant get it. But it will dissapear when I remember one of the best quote "Best gift needs time to be presented, God is creating that and consider what best for you....."

Dream needs loyality. It will never go if you never let it go, just keep it and let them alive in your heart and soul then they will create your passion. Dream creates passion in you then it just be up to you whether you want to make it come or not. If you want it to come, act as total as you can, struggle harder and harder to make they really come to you. It will come if you really want it then show your best effort to get them. One more thing. Try to beg on God with pray, then lucky will complete your struggle.

I try to keep it on my mind. I love my dreams, how beautiful I have build it and I dont want anyone to break it. God knows that. I've said many times to God....

No comments:

Post a Comment